That’s right, two ingredients!! It does not get easier than that! I was making the Oat Fudge Bars on Friday and had some left over caramel drizzle so I decided to put the rest in my mini butter cup chocolate mold, and voilà! I had healthy bite size snacks I could pop into my mouth when my taste buds felt like it!
Using only Lucuma Powder and Raw Cacao Butter you get a yummy finished product. The lucuma powder tastes and smells like caramel, I wrote about the health benefits of lucuma powder in my last post, you can read about it here: Oat Fudge Bars with Caramel Drizzle.
I buy my chocolate molds from Amazon; click on the link on the right sidebar of the page under “My Favorite Chocolate Molds”. You can also find some at Michaels if you have one in your city. I had one of my neighbors try these out for me and although I like them without sweetener, she let me know they were just a little bitter but still good, so you can always add a bit of agave nectar if preferred.
Once you have filled the chocolate molds, pop them in the freezer and when they are just starting to set, add the pecans on top. Any yummy garnish will work; shredded coconut, walnuts, raw cacao nibs or even goji berries; be Creative!
2 Ingredient Caramel Bites
- Melt the Raw Cacao Butter in a small pot, double boiler method on the lowest heat setting.
- Mix the cacao butter with the lucuma powder in a small bowl, whisking until smooth.
- Pour the liquid into a measuring cup for easy pour into the chocolate molds.
- Place the chocolate mold onto a hard surface like a cutting board for easy transfer.
- Fill the chocolate molds all the way to the top, transfer into the freezer.
- When the mixture is starting to set, place your preferred garnish on top.
- Leave in freezer for minimum 1/2 hour.
- Pop out each one and enjoy!