For those who have been reading this blog, it’s no secret that I like anything creamy! This avocado dressing is the creamiest of them all lol! I love zucchini noodles because you can be so creative with your sauces… you can make them with a marinara sauce, vegan fettuccine sauce, and of course something different, such as this one! This sauce is also great as a salad dressing which I have done quite often.
If you don’t have a spiralizer, I would highly recommend getting one, they are so fun and good alternative to pasta! I purchased mine from Amazon, click the link on the right sidebar of the page under “Purchase my Favorite Spiralizer.”
If you do not have a high-speed blender, you can also make the dressing in a mini food processor. The result should be creamy and thick like the picture below. If you do not like it as thick you can always add more lemon juice. This recipe is enough for two servings, so put the extra in the fridge to use as a dip or salad dressing for later. Enjoy!
Extra Creamy Avocado Dressing
- 2 Avocados
- 1/4 cup Filtered Water
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 4 sprigs Cilantro
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender or mini food processor
- Add more water as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer 2 tablespoons (or more) to a bowl with zucchini noodles and mix.
- Serve and Enjoy!