This Pea Herb Sunflower Dip is raw, vegan, gluten-free, nut-free and full of flavor! I love making dips and spreads but don’t share my recipes enough.
Sunflower seeds are a great alternative to dairy as they produce a nice creamy consistency, and they are packed full of selenium and Vitamin E. You can use any herbs in this dip; I used a mix of parsley and cilantro. Dill and basil would also pair really nicely in this recipe.
I served this with the pumpkin rosemary crackers and they were perfect! You could also use this dip as a dressing, just add one to two tablespoons to a salad.
Pea Herb Sunflower Dip
- High-speed blender
- 1 3/4 cup peas, frozen, thawed
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked and dehydrated
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup packed herbs, I used parsley and cilantro
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp chickpea miso
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped, fine
- Blend all ingredients except chopped parsley until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in chopped parsley until combined.