Pea Herb Sunflower Dip
Savory, pea herb dip perfect for crackers, breads or even a dressing.
- 1 3/4 cup peas, frozen, thawed
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked and dehydrated
- 1 cup zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup packed herbs, I used parsley and cilantro
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tbsp chickpea miso
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp himalayan salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped, fine
Storage: Sealed container in fridge for 3 to 5 days.
Serve with Rosemary Pumpkin Crackers.